JJR PRINT ARE
Mon - Fri:
9am - 8pm
9am - 8pm
10.30am - 4.30pm
Print Finisher / Warehouse Assistant
Our company offers all aspects of litho, digital and wide format print. Our clients range from small independent businesses to large multi-national companies. We provide a huge and varied range of products from business cards to signage. Badges to banners.
We have an opportunity for a hard-working, time conscious person to join our Finishing Team. The role would suit someone who has the motivation and desire to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment. The position would be multi-functional and would primarily involve working with our finishing department as part of the Tax Seal team. This role involves packing and banding of strip stamps for our drinks industry clients. In addition, you would be expected to perform general print finishing tasks and daily warehouse duties.
Typical activities include but are not limited to:
• Opening parcels, banding stamps and repacking.
• Liaising with team members on work required.
• Taking instructions from management / supervisors.
• Finishing jobs efficiently and to a high standard.
• Processing various print jobs through a variety of finishing machinery.
• Be responsible for general cleanliness and warehouse duties.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks and keep concentration.
• Be a fast learner and not be afraid to ask questions.
• Be practical, hard working and confident.
• Will have excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work on their own and as part of a specialist team.
• Willing to learn how to operate various finishing equipment.
• Have an exceptional attention to detail.
• Be organised and have the capacity to multi-task.
• Be fluent in English and be eligible to work in the UK.
• Have good numerical skills.
• An eye for detail and quality.
• Need good manual dexterity.
• Have at least a basic level of physical fitness.
• Listen and execute instructions.
• Possess basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Understand that it’s not ok to be on your mobile phone while working.
You WILL need to be willing to perform basic repetitive tasks each day. Part of the role will involve lifting heavy boxes and being on your feet ALL day so a basic level of physical fitness is expected. You will be working in a factory environment, it is sometimes noisy, dusty and hot. You will be expected to cope in these conditions.
This is a full time postition, working 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. You will be entitled to 34 days holiday (including statutory days). You will initially be on a three month probation period with national living wage rate.
If you feel you would be able to meet our expectations and would be interested in applying please send your CV to email@example.com.